Hi there!
Hello everybody,
As some of you may know, I am Fran Villalba Segarra, from Hostinger International.
Before being at Hostinger, I used to be a very active member in YouHosting's Forum.
Even though, Hostinger decided not to update YouHosting, and I am really happy that such a great community has moved to a dedicated forum. This will help keep the community growing & alive! Big Grin
Hey Fran, welcome to the new community.
"Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think" — A. A. Milne
Hello Fran! Es bueno ver que decidiste unírtenos! Big Grin

Hope you enjoy your stay.
Previously Tavoid on the YouHosting Forum
Feel free to PM me shall you need anything!
Haha, hello and welcome on-board to the Hosters.cc community! ~Cammy
Jamie Dignam
KV32 Gamers - gaming blog/forum/wiki
Thanks a lot! Big Grin
Hi Fran, good to see you here! It seems like you are the only Hostinger staff who cares about the project and it's users.
Thanks for the warm welcome!! Big Grin
"Hostinger decided not to update YouHosting"

I'm just wondering if you know anything about the future of YouHosting as of now? Were there any kind of financial or other problems trying to update it?
Jamie Dignam
KV32 Gamers - gaming blog/forum/wiki
Hi,
Sorry for the very late reply.
I have no clue whether YouHosting will be updated or not. At the moment, everything is more or less the same as it was back in 2012 at YouHosting.
Not same. Ticket System is broken. Now even cpanel is down most of the time, resulting in reduced activity on the website.