It seems that Fran spam on my forum as well -.-
Now you guys know why I hate Fran, and hostinger I attached a image here so now you know why i leave youhosting.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 5752507823.png]
Proud of my Lëtzebuerger ISP. (Luxembourg - Lëtzebuerg)
What the hell?
Joining a company forum, to advertise the company he works for, in the same business...

I won't be surprised if he starts getting shills to spam forums about Hostinger soon.
Jamie Dignam
KV32 Gamers - gaming blog/forum/wiki
Well, this is the 3th time that he spam on my forum but i have tracked his Mac address so he cannot visit the website from that device even with VPN or proxy so hopeful are the problem now solved.
I don't know, I feel like that's someone impersonating him to be completely honest. Making his public image worse. From what I can tell, that's not how he talks and he would have to be an idiot to be doing that stuff.
"Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think" — A. A. Milne
(03-12-2016, 10:02 AM)Lewis Wrote: I don't know, I feel like that's someone impersonating him to be completely honest. Making his public image worse. From what I can tell, that's not how he talks and he would have to be an idiot to be doing that stuff.

I did notice a lot of grammar errors, similar to Hostinger's own problems with grammar, so I'm not sure if they're forcing him to post on random sites owned by YH refugees to spam them, or whatever. Knowing Hostinger they would do that.
Jamie Dignam
KV32 Gamers - gaming blog/forum/wiki
How should we deal with this? If he on this forum? Must we ban him, ignore?
(03-12-2016, 02:58 PM)neq3host Wrote: How should we deal with this? If he on this forum? Must we ban him, ignore?

Do you have the IP address he used to post on your forum? I can compare it to his IP history on the YouHosting forum. If it's really him, there has to be at least a few in the same subnet.

(if you have it, PM it to me, don't post it in public).
Either way, that is unprofessional.

Solid Rock Host - Low Cost Webhosting
http://www.solidrockhost.com
I don't have his IP because the registration IP has shown uknown, so more than this does not shows, so for so far more than this don't i have i'm really sorry that i cannot reach the IP because MyBB shows unknown, if you can sent me his IP via PM then i can check the Logs on my WHM root panel on the forum i cannot see els as unknown.
neq3host Wrote:I don't have his IP because the registration IP has shown uknown, so more than this does not shows, so for so far more than this don't i have i'm really sorry that i cannot reach the IP because MyBB shows unknown, if you can sent me his IP via PM then i can check the Logs on my WHM root panel on the forum i cannot see els as unknown.

Wait, what? It says unknown under the IP field? What about the registration IP in the AdminCP?