Forum Category Suggestions
The categories still need to be sorted out, so please post your suggestions.
Basically we will need:

Staff Hub
Two forums, an administrator and a moderator forum which only the respective groups can see.

Web Hosting
Discussion of web hosting, management, support, etc. Probably the main area.

Web Technology and Site Management
Things like CMS, forums, PHP/MySQL and other web design/development/discussion, SEO, that sort of thing

Miscellaneous
Off-Topic, Website-Related Matters, Technology, and Announcements. You might want to add a Fun Central or something similar where post counts don't increase and you can post anything like forum games, etc.

You don't have to name them exactly as.
Also, why can I post threads here?
~ Cammy.
Jamie Dignam
KV32 Gamers - gaming blog/forum/wiki
Maybe a idea to add also to show and offer your services and experiences.
[Image: 5752507823.png]
Proud of my Lëtzebuerger ISP. (Luxembourg - Lëtzebuerg)
(02-28-2016, 04:28 AM)neq3host Wrote: Maybe a idea to add also to show and offer your services and experiences.
That's a good idea, but it'll be full of people posting MOFH resellers.
A rule should be that no MOFH, YH, free resellers are allowed, but paid resellers are allowed.
Jamie Dignam
Well why don't we allow only Custom Reseller so without MOFH and YH. How about that?
Not a bad idea, it should stop the masses of advertisers, but people can still get help for the services, so it's not at a disadvantage.
Jamie Dignam
Also add one for offers for re-seller for VPS or dedicated one so new any member thinking to move from YH can get advantage of it.
Also don't make any post based offer like YH otherwise people start posting only for increasing post
So to make it clear, we should make this community like as Webhostingtalk?
this is my contribution i've been saving this for a personal board but its ok to share
[Image: AZNk9rh.jpg]
(02-28-2016, 07:33 AM)neq3host Wrote: So to make it clear, we should make this community like as Webhostingtalk?

Similar, but we need to improve from there, since we can do a lot better than what they do.
Also we need to focus on both free and paid hosting and not have a separate site.

Half the time I can't get on that site because their server is slow.
Jamie Dignam