Welcome, yet again!
Hey. I don't know honestly what the heck happened with YouHosting while I was gone. But I guess it's the same crap service as it was before.

I'll introduce myself. I'm Makan, used to be really active and immature on the YouHosting forum about 2 years ago. After a couple months, gave up on everything because I knew it wasn't right for me. Moved on to learning how to program much better than I could before. Right now I am finishing off learning JavaScript and planning to go to Python or PHP. (Possibly Python because JavaScript and Python are pretty similar.)

Anyways. I think I blabbed enough. I might not be as active as I was 2 years ago, but I'll try =)
I've been into programming more than hosting. So I don't think I can help much in the hosting part of this forum. =/
Welcome back Makan Big Grin

Same, I was pretty inactive over at the YouHosting forum but Luigi442wii sent me a pm about the new forum.
"Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think" — A. A. Milne
Welcome Makan and Lewis to Hosters.cc Community!
That PM I sent, was because I didn't know if you had logged in recently, it would have sent you an notification of the PM, so that's why. Also that name has now been deprecated, please.

(Also, I thought I sent you my referral link for this board, but it seems I didn't.)

Enjoy Big Grin
Jamie Dignam
KV32 Gamers - gaming blog/forum/wiki
Welcome mate!
[Image: 5752507823.png]
Proud of my Lëtzebuerger ISP. (Luxembourg - Lëtzebuerg)
Haha thanks everyone Smile
I've been into programming more than hosting. So I don't think I can help much in the hosting part of this forum. =/
Welcome back, Matan! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
Previously Tavoid on the YouHosting Forum
Feel free to PM me shall you need anything!