Why users searching a script like infinityfree/profreehost/ophosting ?
Why, please help me to understand this ?

If you know a bit of PHP & PDO you can simply recreate the script.
▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Owner of OPHosting █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
beacuse everyone don't has knowledge of php etc.
Founder & Chief Executive Officer of GeekBiz,InnoxHost and NewsReload.
Well, a few possible reasons come to mind:

- At least in my script, lots of trial and error went into the user experience and data consistency. The ability to piggyback on that saves a lot of time.
- Not everyone is a good PHP developer.
- Not everyone wants to commit into building a business. Especially this time of year, lots of children want to start a business without effort and investment. They give up if it takes more than an afternoon.
Owner of InfinityFree (formerly Grendel Hosting) and XVHOST.
Agree with Hans.
Plus, less interest in learning and more in earning.
I just realized a forgot an important point: the holiday hosters believe they should do everything other successful companies do as well, rather than try to innovate themselves. If they can copy an existing site to the letter, they're happier than if they would try to come up with their own ideas.
I myself am not much of a creative person by designs but I really try to learn things by getting inspiration from existing businesses and implement them quickly.

@Hans, BTW, I like what you did with the file manager there. Would you mind if I also implement that? Tongue
(08-14-2017, 06:53 PM)ddeveloper Wrote: I myself am not much of a creative person by designs but I really try to learn things by getting inspiration from existing businesses and implement them quickly.

@Hans, BTW, I like what you did with the file manager there. Would you mind if I  also implement that? Tongue

It's not like I can stop you. And I'm not the first one to use this file manager for free hosting.
Because of lots of newbie and student who want to test his services.