Successfully integrated WHMCS
I have successfully integrated WHMCS with MOFH Api. Now I can get output of username and password in client portal and created the auto login.
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]My site link is geekbiz.tk[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Please suggest the change I should make to portal.[/font][/font]
Founder & Chief Executive Officer of GeekBiz,InnoxHost and NewsReload.
I am working on a theme for WHMCS to match my main website and also with that I am working on a WHMCS module specially for MOFH API.
(06-21-2017, 10:43 AM)Eqilux Wrote:
(06-17-2017, 03:12 AM)bachitter Wrote: I have successfully integrated WHMCS with MOFH Api. Now I can get output of username and password in client portal and created the auto login.
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif]My site link is geekbiz.tk[/font]
[font=Tahoma, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, sans-serif]Please suggest the change I should make to portal.[/font][/font]

A vital part in having good hosting is changing your WHMCS template to stand out from the other hosts. Also, unlimited free hosting? Sounds too good to be true.

Finally, The WHMCS is ready and running with a new design please tell how is it.
(06-26-2017, 12:58 PM)Eqilux Wrote: Superb work my man! I'm totally in love with the design. Also, if you need any help with setting up Vanilla Forums, you can contact me by sending me a PM. Wink

Thnks man I have looked your site too it has a nice design. nice work man. But why don't you use whmcs as client portal.
Looks pretty good. Did you use the default cPanel/WHM adapter or did you build your own?
Owner of InfinityFree (formerly Grendel Hosting) and XVHOST.
(06-27-2017, 04:30 AM)Hans Wrote: Looks pretty good. Did you use the default cPanel/WHM adapter or did you build your own?

I decoded whmcs cpanel module and made some changes to it to work with mofh api.
And customised a whmcs template to match my website.

Should I release the mofh client on github or not as it only working with whmcs 6 and below. I am trying to decode whmcs 7 cpanel module but no any software is able to decode php 7 ioncube encrypted files.
If anyone know about decoder that can decode php 7 ioncube encrypted files please inform me

Sorry I Forget to tell but even our support fourm matches the overall red theme of our website.