[MOFH] Remove Invoice and Paid Upgrade Links
Hey everyone!

Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, or if this is even allowed by MOFH but I found the upgrade links in the VistaPanel really annoying as it wouldn't help me sell my own plans later on in the future, so I decided to use some javascript and embedded it into the reseller panel as an advert. 

The code I used simply searches for the "item" class and removes the entire thing at a specific index. It was hard to find at first because none of the icons in the panel have a specific id to identify them. The very first one is "Getting Started" and the index is 0. If you would remove the first icon then the next time you wanted to remove the next icon for example "Update Contact Email" the index to remove the icon would actually be 0 as the index and list is reset.

Here is my code:

Code:
<script>
$('.item').eq(5).remove();
$('.item').eq(5).remove();
$('.item').eq(9).remove();
</script>

I pasted this in MyOwnFreeHost Reseller Panel > Your Adverts > Control Panel Advert Control > *Select your site* > Paste in LAST box I decided to paste it in the last box as I noticed the first box didn't work, well at least for me.

WARNING: I just found out we aren't allowed to modify the panel in this way, so please refrain from using my code, I guess this can simply be used for educational purposes.
Im sure its been discussed here before, did hans do this previously ? 

and 

http://www.byet.net/index.php?/topic/161...mment=2819
I did it, someone reported me and iFastNet threatened to take down my account. In short: don't do it.
Owner of InfinityFree (formerly Grendel Hosting) and XVHOST.
(02-21-2017, 03:50 PM)Hans Wrote: I did it, someone reported me and iFastNet threatened to take down my account. In short: don't do it.

Well that is horrible  Confused I guess I'll just take it down then from my site. Should I edit my post and remove the code or leave it up?

Do you know if we are allowed to ADD items to the control panel?
(02-22-2017, 04:17 PM)ninth Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 03:50 PM)Hans Wrote: I did it, someone reported me and iFastNet threatened to take down my account. In short: don't do it.

Well that is horrible  Confused I guess I'll just take it down then from my site. Should I edit my post and remove the code or leave it up?

All mods are allowed but you MUST leave the upgrade links.
Founder of website-me.ga
(02-23-2017, 07:11 AM)Dog2puppy Wrote:
(02-22-2017, 04:17 PM)ninth Wrote:

All mods are allowed but you MUST leave the upgrade links.

Thanks for the heads up, will keep that in mind Big Grin