Invest in OneSite!
Hello, As you probably know, OneSite started in September 2016. We wanted to innovate in the web hosting industry, by creating a complete platform where anyone could create a website for free. We've already got 7.000 verified clients, without having done any marketing at all. OneSite is a community of people who have common interests; we've all always been together in this. Our team is a family on its own, and our clients aren't clients, but friends. Now; would you like to have ownership in OneSite? If so, you can invest in our company! We're a solid, low-risk startup that will yield a return above average. Check our our Investor Relations file here!
without showing proven and validated sales data and financials I doubt anyone would invest, also whats so innovative with your cpanel installation ? and what patents do you hold ?
also you state you have not advertised the 'onesite',, however you have 'spammed' many forums trying to create backlinks making the whole thing quite toxic.

If you need evidence of your spamming please reply here and I can I can provide some good reading for our members.
WebHost already pointed out a few important things, but I see more flaws. All I see are vague claims about past success ("innovative platform"? in what way? outperforms any possible competitor? do you even have figures on current competitors, let alone any competitors which could arise in the future? I could go on).

And more importantly, why do you need these investments? What do you plan to do with it? You have a very nice graph showing you'd get a lot of users, but fail to explain how you're going to turn the investment into value.
Owner of InfinityFree (formerly Grendel Hosting) and XVHOST.
Just default hostinger tricks. Pointless.
[Image: 5752507823.png]
Proud of my Lëtzebuerger ISP. (Luxembourg - Lëtzebuerg)
Bahaha! Funny stuff! You have shown absolutely nothing to make anyone believe those numbers are factual and do not even have 1 paying client as of yet. There is not even a category to describe the unbelievably high risk your operation is for any potential investors. Seriously man, finish your business courses before attempting something like this and you will understand why not one person will even invest in this type of scheme.
Just as default, he is a hostinger guy, spamming and spamming is the only thing that they know.
https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/10...in-onesite
Seriously, you can see how idiot he doing to be the best doh. Most people is lauching on this but nobody seems interessed in him what simple happend by every dump hostinger staff.